Directed by Don Hall and Chris Williams Written by Jordan Roberts, Daniel Gerson and Robert L. Baird.
Hiro is not a big fan of studying and is more into robot fight. His brother dies in a accident and Hiro finds out.
- HIRO - (hero)
- TADASHI - (mentor)
- BAYMAX - (ally)
- FRED, GO GO, WASABI, HONEY LEMON - (ally)
- KREI, CALLAGHAN - (enemy)
Milestones (FIRST ACT):
- Ordinary World: Hiro is a fan of robot fight. He is very creative and talented.
- Meeting the Mentor (00:06:00): Tadashi, Hiro's brother is always there to save him. Tadashi takes Hiro to his lab in order to make him like college.
- Making Ally (00:08:00): Hiro meets Tadashi's friends in the lab..
- Call for Adventure (00:14:00): Hiro gets impressed by the people and the lab. He decides to join it.
Milestones (SECOND ACT):
- Set of Trial (00:15:00): Hiro has a hard time to create a innovative project that helps him get in his brother's college. After a lot of time and hard work he makes the microbots. Hiro is invited by Callaghan to join the college and by Krei to sell his p project and make a lot of money from it. The expo is on fire and explodes with Tadashi and Callaghan inside the building.
- Belly of the Whale/Refusal of the Call (00:23:00): Tadashi dies inside the building. Hiro gets depressed and gives up of college.
- Making Ally (00:26:00): Baymax wakes up to help Hiro.
- Call for Adventure/Crossing the First Threshold (00:30:00): One of Hiro's microbots starts to move and Baymax goes after the place it guides. Hiro and Baymax finds a house filled with microbots and they are attacked by a masked man.
- Set of Trials (00:40:00): Hiro upgrades Baymax to defeat the masked man. They are defeated. Hiro's allies show up to save him. They escape and hide themselves at Fred's house. Hiro and his allies build powerful suits to fight the mysterious man.
- Crossing the Second Threshold (01:00:00): Hiro finds out that Callaghan is the one who stole his microbots and let his brother die. Hiro orders Baymax to kill Callaghan but he almost kills everyone else.
- Approaching The Inmost Cave (01:12:00): Baymax shows Hiro videos of his brother. Hiro understands what is right to do and have the support of his friends.
- Set of Trials (01:14:00): They find out Callaghan wants revenge his daughter's death caused by Krei. They fight Callaghan again to save Krei.
- Resurrection with Elixir (01:18:00): During the fight they are close to lose but Hiro shows them to see things from another angle. They fight Callaghan and destroy his mask. The microbots can' be controlled anymore.
- The Ultimate Boon (01:23:00): Hiro and Baymax enter the portal to rescue the daughter of Callighan. Hiro learns to be just like his brother, to help others no matter what and he understands he have to let his friends go.
Milestones (THIRD ACT):
- Reward/Freedom to Live (01:30:00): Hiro and his friends go back to the normal life. They are back at school. Hiro finds out that Baymax had taken his memory card out his body before he saved Hiro.
- Magic Flight (01:31:30): Hiro and his gang became superheroes: Big Hero 6.
Final Feedback: It seems to me that there are two calls. The first one made by Tadashi to make Hiro understand that he had to use his skills for good. The second one is made by the occasion to follow the movements of the microbot.